What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses or credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning. We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Third-party disclosureWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third-party linksWe do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
How does our site handle do not track signals?We honour do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?It's important to note that we do allow third-party behavioral tracking from our Facebook Conversion Pixel Ad Manager account.
Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
CAN SPAM ActThe CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
42 Sarel Baard Crescent
Gateway Industrial Park
Centurion, Gauteng 1057
+27 12 661 1036